- Approved for and used by U.S. Military Bases Worldwide.
Multi-Pin Connector Test Lead Kit, With Tool Pouch
- Kit is compatible with all Industry Standard 4mm Instrument Sockets (Drop-in Replacement).
- Double Insulated Silicone Cable boasts 250+ copper strands for maximum flexibility and overall performance.
- Bi-Color Double Insulated Silicone Cable Design alerts user if exposed conductor shock hazard is imminent.
- Overall kit complies to 1000V CAT II (600V CAT III).
- Red and Black Leads are terminated at one end with a Right-Angle Sheathed Banana Plug (4mm), the other end is terminated with a unique screw-in socket. Screw-in Socket Termination assures pins and/or accessories are connected during testing.
- Multi-Pin Assortment allows technician to properly test connector terminated circuits, safely and accurately.
- Tool Control Facility meets tool control standards.
- For more durable storage options and additional components consider P/N 129439.
- See Data Sheet below for component details.