- Approved for and used by U.S. Air Force Bases worldwide.
- Multi-Pin Assortment allows technician to properly test connector terminated circuits safely and accurately.
- Included Extender Accessory adds length as needed to reach confined test point applications.
- Bi-Color Double Insulated Silicone Cable Design alerts user if exposed conductor shock hazard is imminent.
Multi-Pin Connector Test Lead Kit, Pro Edition
Multi-Pin Connector Test Lead Kit, With Tool Pouch Compact Custom Avionic Connector Service Kit with Tool Control Facility
- P/N 129439
- ASSIGNED NATIONAL STOCK NUMBER (NSN) 6625-01-618-8987
- Kit is compatible with all Industry Standard 4mm Instrument Sockets (Drop-in Replacement).
- Double Insulated Silicone Cable boasts 250+ copper strands for maximum flexibility and overall performance.
- Overall kit complies to 1000V CAT II (600V CAT III).
- Red and Black Leads are terminated at one end with a Right-Angle Sheathed Banana Plug (4mm). The other end is terminated with a unique screw-in socket. Screw-in Socket Termination assures pins and/or accessories are connected during testing.
- See Data Sheet below for component details.