- Approved for and used by U.S. Air Force Bases worldwide.
- Tool Control Facility provides effortless visual inspection.
- The case’s outside dimensions measure 9.125″ x 5.0″ x 1.25″ deep.
- Aero leads consist of single layered silicone guaranteeing highest flexibility.
Compact Custom Avionic Connector Service Kit with Tool Control Facility
Multi-Pin Connector Test Lead Kit, Pro Edition Avionic Connector Test Lead Service Kit with Test Probe Adapters
- P/N 905319
- ASSIGNED NATIONAL STOCK NUMBER (NSN) 6625-01-624-1787
- The kit is equipped with 2x each connecting pin/socket (12 through 22 gauge) leads for interfacing with aircraft connectors.
- The kit also contains leads for the instrument itself.
- Newly added shuttered jumper leads allow for creating any jumper configuration required.
- Cable Assembly – UL/CSA, OFOR Terminations (Straight to Right Angle), 1.2M length.
- Small Crocodile Clip, 300V UL/CSA.
- 4mm – 4mm Coupler.
- 4mm – 4mm Safety Plug Adapter.
- Compatible with all Industry Standard 4mm Instrument Sockets.
- See Data Sheet below for component details.